Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday 29 December 2016

Debt Reduction By The Book - Tom Copland Helps!

Debt Dragging You Down?

Many people get really dragged down by debt.
 I know what it's like. Several years ago I  stopped using credit cards, because I never wanted to have a credit problem again.
This left me in a bit of a pickle when I tried to get a mortgage.
In desperation, I called Tom Copland who does a broadcast I've listened to for several years.
I wondered, could the Bible Finance have some advice for me?
To my pleasant surprise, Tom, himself, called me back right away and also  referred me to a person who arranges mortgages for several banks.
Unfortunately, this person was not able to help me with my problem either, but that's another story.
What's the story here?
Tom Copland is a caring individual who responds to his listeners with concrete Biblical based financial solutions.
If you are in the Barrie Ontario area, you may want to check out his upcoming workshop titled "Debt Reduction God's Way" on Saturday, January 28, 2017 from 9:00 AM to 1 PM at Inniswood Baptist Church in Barrie, Ontario,  - that's  Ontario Canada.
upcoming workshop titled "Debt Reduction God's Way" on Saturday, January 28, 2017 from 9:00 AM to 1 PM at Inniswood Baptist Church in Barrie, Ontario, Canada .
or future needs.
What is this workshop about?

Here is a bit from his press release:
Debt Reduction God's Way

God warns of the dangers of debt [Proverbs 22:7] and it is God's best for his children to have no debt [Deuteronomy 28:1-12].

Would you like to reduce your debt and experience God's peace in the area finances?

If yes, then we recommend that you attend the .Debt Reduction God's Way workshop.

This workshop will be led by Tom Copland, author of the financial moments, who over the past 34 years has helped thousands of people reduce and eliminate debt. There is no charge. A free will offering will be received for Copland Financial Ministries.

To learn more go to:
http://www.biblefinance.org/index.cfm?i=12900&mid=5&id=257430
or phone 905-477-1300.

Thanks for reading!
Let's keep in touch! Subscribe to My Christian Contemplations by Email - It's free!
May God Bless you today and always.
Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! Family friendly comments are posted after moderation.